Southern Nuclear Imaging Group comprises two private non-corporate Nuclear Medicine practices.
The practices are located at:
The group has provided the highest quality nuclear medicine diagnostic and therapeutic services and Bone Mineral Densitometry continuously since 1985. SNIG Practices regularly upgrade equipment and facilities to guarantee “State of the Art” nuclear medicine practise. The Principals and staff look forward to continuing to provide the highest standard of individualised personal care to your patients into the future.
The Southern Nuclear Imaging Group is committed to being the foremost provider of diagnostic imaging services, where the highest quality of service is supported by leading edge technology, education and teamwork. Our qualified professional practitioners also contribute to the wider community by insisting on best practice and commitment to same day service.
Our mission is to ensure the needs and expectations of our patients are met and to provide referring practitioners with information leading to the best possible patient outcomes.
By providing our referrers with the best quality diagnostic and prognostic information, we will contribute to the health care of the communities we serve.
We will deliver uncompromising quality patient care, accurate interpretation and reporting and ensure that the distribution of reports is not only timely but takes advantage of contemporary technology.
We will achieve this by maintaining state of the art equipment, continuing professional development of all staff and early adoption of new technologies, processes and procedures.
We will help medical practitioners in the community we serve through education and quality service provision.
Our mission and vision are expressed in our human nature as our values:
- We will respect the needs and value the dignity of every individual, including our patients, employees, physicians, and our partners.
- We will promote the health and total well-being of all people by providing access to Nuclear Medicine services.
- We will combine clinical expertise with human compassion.
- We will create customer value through a commitment to deliver clinical quality, customer service, and cost efficiency in the Nuclear Medicine service we offer.
- We will demonstrate integrity and stewardship to earn the trust and support of our referrers and our patients within the communities we serve.